Business Development Executive – Sky Business
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
“This is an exciting opportunity to join the Sky Business Team and grow our network of pubs offering Sky products.”
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities
As a field based Business Development Executive (BDE) you will report into the region’s National Sales Manager, growing your own territory and taking accountability for:
- Being the face of Sky’s brand – you will be the front line/first contact of our brand to our prospects and customers
- Ensuring quarterly growth targets of your territory are met by routinely achieving new sales expectations
- Continually networking and building long lasting collaborative relationships with partner businesses.
- Utilising our data and CRM systems to ensure you effectively plan your time and deliver on our monthly and quarterly campaigns.
- A tenacious salesperson who can sell our products and services into a continually changing and diverse marketplace.
- The ability to show a clear return on investment for our customers using effective questioning to truly understand a prospect’s business.
- A day to day dynamism and ability to sell a creative, sought after product
· A willingness to learn and try new ways of working to improve both your own and the wider team’s way of selling.
- A self-motivated individual with a determination to succeed
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better