Up to £45K DOE
11 days ago
The successful candidate will have strong proven experience to drive the hospitality side of the business, converting enquiries into bookings whilst building and developing excellent client relationships.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to make your mark in a growing company by developing existing contracts whilst securing new ones we want to hear from you!
As a Business Development Executive you will:
- Proactively market hospitality, restaurant and conference packages.
- Build and maintain relationships with key accounts and clients.
- Represent the company at networking events, exhibitions, and open days.
- Develop new ways of attracting clients and ensuring repeat business.
- Research prospective target markets and covert these leads.
- Engage with the sales team to work together and proactively sell the businesses services.
Skills required for the Business Development Executive are:
- Forward thinking, proactive, sales and target driven individual.
- Possess excellent communications skills, and have the ability to build relationships quickly but also retain and develop them.
- Have a strong understanding of the local market, with proven experience in developing new business.
- Organised with ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Work well within a team, and motivate the team as required.
- Flexibility to work weekends when required,
- Car driver is desirable.
If you are a forward thinking, self-starter who is looking for a new challenge within a growing business this is the role for you! Our client is offering a great salary, progression within the business and fantastic company benefits. If you are interested in this position please contact Claire Harris 01392 424733 or apply now with your CV.