A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chef de Partie/Breakfast Chef to join a band new contract catering restaurant on the outskirts of Thatcham.
As Breakfast Chef, you will be responsible for delivering breakfast service using fresh local ingredients. You will also support with prep work following breakfast service.
The Breakfast Chef will need to be enthusiastic in working with a team of dedicated and passionate chefs in delivering an exceptional Breakfast experience to the guests.
You would be working on a two week rota basis and on alternate weekends.
As Breakfast Chef, your main role will be to:
- Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- Handles pressure calmly and professionally
- Prepare and service breakfast
- Ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times and to ensure that the kitchen areas designated, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
- Prepare mise-en-place
The ideal Breakfast Chef will have:
- Experience of working as a Breakfast Chef or CDP
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Food safety training along with relevant culinary qualifications
- Great working hours
- Salary of £21,000 P/Annum
- Skills and Career Development opportunities
- Holiday allowance starting at 28 days (including bank holidays)
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply on line
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.