£23k - £24k
We are currently looking for a skilled Bar Manager for a Wedding and Events venue based just North of Epsom. The company are exclusive caterers for many prestigious venues across the country and prides itself for high standards.
The successful candidate will be an essential member of the Events team and will be dedicated in providing exceptional quality and service to guests, ensuring excellent first impressions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on management of the bar
- Lead, train and develop the bar team
- Cellar management and stock control
- Ensure standards and regulations are adhered to
- Assist in the smooth running of events including weddings and private parties
- Exceed guest expectations
What you need to get the job:
- Experience working as a Bar Supervisor in a similar environment
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience of cellar management
- Experience of working events and functions desirable
- Own transport
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application.
Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.