This hugely successful company are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Manager to join the team. As an Assistant Manager within our business you will be given your own KPIs and personalised development plan. You will have been in an Assistant Manager role for at least 12 months. Ideally you will have controlled sales volumes of over 15k and had experiences within the food side of the business. You must have evidence of delivering great hospitality and impeccable standards.
This venue is something of an institution within this town. It boasts a capacity of 450 across two floors, a 2 am licence and has an exceedingly popular weekend late night business.
With big events across the year, such as the Jazz festival coming up, there is a real opportunity to take the business in the right direction and to impact growth in the food trade.
Purpose: to deliver an amazing customer experience every time
Vision: to be the world's best loved bar brands
Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
We are currently made up of over 70 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
What are we looking for…?
- Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An Effective Communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas effectively –getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
- ‘Sunday Times’ top 100 companies to work for – 9 years running.
- Best Employer finalists 2015
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- 85% of our managers have been promoted internally
- Training and Development is tailored to the individual
- Training destinations have been in Venice, New York, Miami, Marrakech and most recently Las Vegas!