Our client is a part of small independent group, it is a privately owned pub located near Lyndhurst. This pub is a traditional country pub serving fresh home cooked food and real ales. They offer excellent training programme and opportunities to progress within the company.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Manager to effectively assist with managing of the pub. The successful candidate will work 5 out of 7 days per week to include some evenings and weekends.
Your main responsibilities as an Assistant Pub Manager will include:
- Assist with the hands on management of the food-led pub
- Train, develop and motivate the team to deliver correct standards
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Ordering and monitoring stock
- Cellar management
- Deputise in the absence of the General Manager
The successful Assistant Pub Manager will need:
- Experience as Assistant Manager in a quality food-led pub
- Good understanding of P&Ls
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Salary of up to £28,000 per annum
- Excellent opportunity to learn and progress
ACT NOW: Press the ‘Apply’ Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.