Salary £22,000 + 30% Annual Bonus
This stylish Bars Group is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Manager to join the team.
As an Assistant Manager within the business you will be given your own KPIs and personalised development plan.
You will have been in an Assistant Manager role for at least 12 months.
Ideally you will have controlled sales volumes of over £15K and have experiences within a food & beverage business.
You must have evidence of delivering great hospitality and impeccable standards.
- Results driven - Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised - Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative - Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder - Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- An Effective Communicator - Are you able to convey ideas effectively -getting into the hearts and minds of your audience
- Do you share our values - Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way
- Sunday Times' top 100 companies to work for - 9 years running.
- Best Employer finalists 2015
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- 85% of managers have been promoted internally
- 100% of Area Managers have come from internal General Managers
- Training and Development is tailored to the individual
- Training destinations have been in Venice, New York, Miami, Marrakech and most recently Las Vegas
Please apply online or call Amy on 01635 34949