This is a traditional community pub with a lively twist. Good food is served daily along with a great selection of wines and real ales.
My client is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. They pride themselves on being a warm and friendly team that offer excellent customer experiences, as well as being a great place to work.
As Assistant Manager you will require:
- Similar experience in a previous role.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Be able to communicate and motivate team members.
- Essential to have a 'Can do' attitude.
- Innovative and willing to put across ideas to create the best service for our customers.
- Reporting into the General Manager, supporting the day-to-day running of the business.
- Undertaking Duty Manager shifts and responsibilities.
- Ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Working towards the company business & financial targets.
- Supporting with stock management, administrative and banking duties.
- Supporting recruitment, staff management, team training and development.
- £18,000 per annum plus tips.
- Pension Scheme.
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses.
- Uniform Provided.
- Meals on duty.
Please apply online or give Amy a call on 01635 34949