*Maternity Cover 1 year*
An award-winning country pub on outskirts of Southampton is looking for an Assistant Manager to assist with the hands on management of the pub.
Duties will include to oversee bar/food and stock as well as media and admin duties.
You will work a 45 hour week, 5 out of 7 days.
*Must be a driver due to location*
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist and deputise for the General Manager
- Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
- Particular focus on food service and customer service
- Develop and train the team
- Help with ideas to drive the business forward
- Deal with customer queries and complaint
Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Experience at Supervisor/Assistant Manager level
- Ideally from a quality food led pub or restaurant
- Excellent food, wine and other drink knowledge
- Basic P&L understanding
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Salary of £22,000 - £24,000
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.