*Live in accommodation available if needed*
An Assistant Manager is required for a food-led pub This family run pub serve fresh, locally sourced food and have an excellent reputation as one of the finest country dining pubs in the area. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the pub and will work 5/7 days, a variety of shifts.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Hands on management of the food-led pub
- Train and motivate the team
- Ordering/monitoring stock
- Cellar management
- Deputise in the absence of the General Manager
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Experience as Assistant Manager in a quality, food-led pub
- A natural leader
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- Good food & beverage knowledge
- A salary from £20,000 + Tips
- Opportunities for fast progression
- Live-in accommodation provided
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.