We are currently recruiting for an Events Venue with a Café in the Fareham area. They are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to aid in the smooth running of the events operation as well as the café which will be open during the day. The venue will cater for a wide range of events including weddings, private parties and corporate events. You will report directly into the Manager of the site and will work daytime hours except either Friday or Saturday night when there is a function.
- Hands on management of the café and the events/functions
- Strong focus on office administrational tasks including invoicing, credit notes, taking enquires and organising events
- Manage and train the team to ensure 5 star standards are consistently met
- To deal with customer enquires relating to planning or holding an event
- A strong focus on customer service as well as sales
- Working to budgets and targets to ensure the business profitable
- Previous experience in Event/Banquet management and Café management
- Excellent customer service and food service skills
- A confident person who can build rapport with customers
- Sales skills to build client base and develop relationships
- Implement standards and procedures and train staff to deliver excellent customer service
- Salary of £22k - £24k depending on experience
- Good work/life balance
- Free parking
- Company benefits
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.