A Restaurant Supervisor is required for a beautiful 16th century Pub / Restaurant located near Woking. The establishment holds a Bib Gourmand Award and boasts 2 Rosettes.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist and deputise for the Restaurant Manager
- Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
- Supervise and train staff to deliver the correct standards
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Experience at supervisory level in a quality restaurant environment
- Excellent knowledge of food and wine
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Salary of £24,000-26,000
- Meals on duty
- Chance to work with an award winning team
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.