Pay Rate: £9.50 - £11 per hour (Depending on Experience)
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday
Contract: ASAP / Up to 6 Months
Location: Royston, SG8 5HE
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an Assistant Finance Analyst to join the team based on our client’s large manufacturing plant, based in Royston, Hertfordshire. The client is a global leader in sustainable technologies and create cutting-edge solutions with their customers that make a real difference to the world around us.
The site has free parking or alternatively it is located just ½ a mile from Royston station and takes approximately 10 minutes to walk.
This role would be good for someone kick-starting their career in Finance as it will give a good exposure to working in a Finance Environment.
Essential Duties will include:
- Provide support to the Finance Analysts as part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team, working with the financial aspects of operations processes.
- Support on closing of manufacturing production orders from financial perspective
- Work with other functions outside of Finance to ensure prompt and accurate closing of production orders
- Support on product costing activities
- Other ad-hoc duties as required including month close and reporting to FP&A team members
- Good academic qualifications including Maths and English (Essential)
- Part qualified accountant or Technician; AAT / CIMA or equivalent (Desirable)
- Previous experience within a commercial / manufacturing environment (Desirable)
- Good People skills
- Computer literate especially with Microsoft packages
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- Experience of working with SAP packages or other ERP Systems (Desirable)
If you are interested in this role, please apply today.