Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering?
We are seeking for an Assistant Chef Manager to work for a School. A leading education charity and one of the country's top-performing academy operators. They have a network of 38 schools, educating around 26,000 pupils.
As a Assistant Chef Manager you will have a background from school catering and are looking to grow within the group. As well as having excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm. You must be a real foodie for this role
- Salary : (£20,583- £24,376) depending on experience
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (7am to 3.30 pm)
- Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, 42 weeks per year. term time
- Location : Southwark SE1
- Have full understanding and ability to work with Word and Excel.
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Be financially aware
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
- Food Hygiene, Heath & Safety Certificate lvl 2
- Excellent organisational skills
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.