An Assistant Manager is required for this popular, privately owned gastro pub near Bognor Regis. They serve fresh locally sourced food in the bar and separate restaurant area and cater for private functions. The successful candidate will have either bar or restaurant supervisor experience and will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
- Run shifts in the restaurant and bar areas
- Train and develop the team
- Create a welcoming atmosphere
- Be attentive to customers’ needs
- Help to deal with customer queries and complaints
- Experience as an Assistant Manager or Bar & Restaurant supervisor in a quality food led hospitality environment
- An understanding of food and efficient service
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge
- Salary of £20k-£25k DOE
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Excellent training opportunities and support with NVQs
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.