My client is an award winning pub group with growth plans for the future and a great ethos.
The Role: Area Support Chef
The Location: Oxfordshire
The Salary: Up to £35,000
I am looking for Head and Sous chefs who want to work in a supporting role across several of this pub groups sites in Oxfordshire.
On offer are excellent salary packages, flexibility and career progression.
- Love of cooking, being on the pass, and leading from the front line.
- Passionate about seasonal ingredients, creating menus and specials that reflect this.
- Ability to build an inspired, knowledgeable well-trained team and strong supplier relationship.
- Maintain Head Chefs standards and maintain consistency.
- Understanding of achieving all financial targets.
- Work closely with the GM and FOH team
- Partnership options and career development opportunities.
- Fun and Professional work environment.
- Achievable work life balance.
- Christmas day off.
- 70% off when you eat in any group Pub.
- Quarterly Management training and inspiration days.
- Adventure Days, learning more about The Good Stuff we serve e.g. Jimmy Butlers Pigs, Scallop fishing, Laverstoke Mozzarella.
- Performance related incentives.
- Child Care Vouchers.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.