We are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Data Administrator to work for a Training company in the Gosforth area.
The positions are initially offered on a 10 week temporary contract but could lead to more permanent role for the right candidate.
As the company offer a wide variety of on-line training and development courses, they are looking for successful candidates working as part of a Funding & Administration Team which supports Apprenticeship and Pre-employability programmes.
Key Skills will include:
- Ability to work well with and process high volumes of information and data
- Accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and plan workload to ensure timescales are achieved
- Demonstrating a flair for picking up and learning new systems
- Competent in using Microsoft Office applications – specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Being a great team worker with good communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Have an organised and methodical approach to work
- Understanding of the ESFA Apprenticeship Funding and ILR Rules
- Experience working with an ILR MI system e.g. Profiler, Maytas, PICS
- Understanding how Apprenticeship programmes work
- Experience of qualification registration and certification with awarding bodies
- Experience working within a compliance or quality team
- Ability to problem solve and come up with workable solutions
- Understanding of ESFA funding data e.g. DSAT, BI Tools, Funding ILR Reports from The Hub
This is an urgent requirement for the right candidate and could possibly lead to longer term opportunities.