We are seeking a welcoming and courteous professional to support a very busy school office where you will work as part of an extremely supportive and friendly team.
Working Hours will be from 8:30am - 4:00 pm -Monday to Friday,35 hours per week, term time only.
Your duties will include:
- Welcoming visitors and issuing visitor passes,
- Finance administration and providing general office support for the school e.g photo copying, filing, emailing, routine correspondence, and letters to parents, data entry
- You will be expected to maintain paper and computer records producing accurate lists and information as well as dealing with telephone and face to face enquiries.
- Report to the School Office and Business Managers
- Previous experience within a similar admin based role
- Be able to maintain a professional composure under pressure
- Be computer literate, well presented with excellent communication skill
- Confident telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in a customer facing role, preferably hospitality
- Excellent literacy and numeracy and I.T skills
- Pro-active and organised nature
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- A salary of £14,400
- Half pay for holidays
- Great work / life balance
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.