£8.97 per hour
13 days ago
The role is offered initially on a full time, temporary basis but could lead to a longer term opportunity for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
· Assisingt with resource planning for mobile data engineers – alternate shifts
· Covering any Scheduling leave
· Monitoring and updating Subcontractor Clear information
· Updating Subcontractor Spend Report – data entry into excel spreadsheet
· Assisting other team members with their clears during periods of high demand
· Assist other team members with their queues during periods of high demand
· Monitoring the resourcing in-box and actioning any queries
· Project work – planning multi-site/multi-region projects and booking appropriate installs
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
· Good knowledge of UK geographical locations
· An ability to demonstrate excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills; be an effective
communicator across all levels of the organisation
· To have good analytical and negotiating skills and be highly organised, able to work on own initiative
and as part of a team
· Must be able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team with limited guidance
· Must be computer literate, particularly Excel, Word and data entry into databases with a basic understanding ofl Internet and email.
· An awareness of the Telecommunications indusrty wouls be ideal but not essential.
This is an urgent position