Administrators & Receptionists - Derby - Temporary
We are currently looking to recruit for a number of temporary administrators and receptionists for our fantastic client based in Derby City Centre.
Please note these roles are on a full-time temporary on-going basis.
Salary: £8.33 p/h - £9.83 p/h (depending on role and experience)
Hours: Mon-Thurs (9:00-5:00pm) and Fridays (9:00am - 4:30pm) - 30minutes for lunch
You will be working as a key member of the office within a great organisation working alongside other administrators and the management team. We are looking for well organised administrators & receptionists who can pick up tasks quickly, and have a good use of initiative due to the variety of tasks that will be expected of you.
Duties will include:
- Updating and maintaining files
- Reception & Switchboard duties
- Booking meeting rooms
- Booking travel & accommodation
- Diary Management
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Dealing with queries
- General administrative duties - filing, faxing, scanning etc
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Previous administration / customer service experience
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible to work additional hours if required
- Strong computer skills including with the MS packages - PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to show initiative
- Be efficient and self-motivated
If you are interested in the above position and meet the requirements, we would love to hear from you.
Please click apply today.