We are currently looking for a temporary administrator to support our fantastic public sector client based near Derby City Centre. You will be working as a key member of the team alongside other colleagues and reporting to the School Business Manager.
Please note this is a temporary position to start ASAP, and is an on-going role.
Salary: £8.00 - £9.00 p/h
Hours: Mon-Fri - (8:00am - 4:00pm) - work until 6:00pm on Wednesdays will be required for the first couple of week
Please note you must have a current enhanced DBS (child workforce) in order to be considered for this role. DBS should be registered as part of the update service or issued within the last 12 months in order to be suitable.
- Answering telephone calls
- Note taking for meetings
- Dealing with queries
- Responding to email enquiries
- Updating records
- Data Entry
- General administrative duties - filing, scanning and photocopying
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Previous experience working within an Education environment is desirable
- Strong computer skills, including with the Microsoft packages - Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Experience of working as part of a team in a busy administrative environment
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to manage time and prioritise work effectively