37 hours per week
Hourly Rate £9.32
Monday to Friday 8.00-4.30
Duration: 6 weeks
The Intermediate Care Service provides support to the residents of Bristol. It is a city wide multi-disciplinary service which consists of teams and specialists working to prevent people from being admitted to hospital or facilitating early hospital discharge. This is achieved by providing appropriate care in their own home or in one of the Intermediate Care beds located in South and East Bristol.
The Business Support Assistant provides administrative support to the team to ensure the smooth running of the service.
To be shortlisted for interview, your application will need to provide evidence of the following criteria:
- NVQ level 2 in Business and Admin or equivalent in experience
- Literacy and numeracy skills to produce accurate calculations and produce letters and other documentation
- Working knowledge of ICT systems including MS Office.
- Working knowledge or experience of LAS and EMIS would be desirable.
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to understand the views of others and to communicate in a professional manner.
- Ability to provide work on time and to the required standard and capable of prioritising own workload in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to identify problems or errors and knowing when to refer on to a more senior colleague
if this role is of interest to you, please upload your CV to this site.