The Client is a Company that provides finance outsourcing services to a number of local Businesses.
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Hourly Rate: £9.50
- Location: Shepton Mallet
- Start Date; 22nd January
- Duration: 4 Weeks
- To ensure the efficient and timely processing of Accounts Payable invoices in the Office
- Liaise with the on-site contact manager to ensure the service is delivering to meet the clients’ needs and the requirements of the contract
- Deal with queries arising from either suppliers or staff in a prompt and informative manner
- Assisting with production of information used to complete returns to departments and other third parties
- 3 GCSE A*-C (or equivalent) including Maths and English
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to maintain financial records with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience of working in a team, preferably in an office environment
- Able to securely handle personal and financial information of a confidential nature
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy at all times
- Ability to work in an organised manner and work to deadlines
- Able to set up and maintain simple spreadsheets, word process and enter data in database systems.
- Knowledge of financial systems would be an advantage although not essential as training and guidance will be provided
If this role is of interest to you, then please upload a CV to this site.