Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit an ADMINISTRATOR for our fantastic client based near Derby City Centre. You would be working within the Student Records & Fees department, as a key member of the team.
Mon-Fri (37 hours a week)
9:00am - 5:00pm (4:30pm finish on a Friday) - 30 minutes for lunch
Please note this is a temporary position to start ASAP, and is for approximately 8 weeks.
Located just outside of Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby. There are bus stops just outside the site, so is easily commutable from the Derby City Centre area.
Why should you apply?
We are proud to be working in partnership with one of Derby's largest Education providers. On-site facilities are available. There could be potential for longer term employment or other possible opportunities within the organisation.
Duties to include:
- Answering telephone queries
- Dealing with a high volume of student finance related queries
- Dealing with student payment queries
- Responding and deal with email enquiries
- Data entry in relation to student records
- General administrative duties as required
- Previous experience with MS excel is essential
- Strong numeric skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good IT Skills with the MS Packages
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Proactive with a strong work ethic
- Proven reliability
- Good communication skills
We encourage applications to be made via the click apply button, so we can process your application.