We have an opening in the South Gyle region of Edinburgh for an Administrator.
you would be expected to carry out a range of more complex clerical/technical support tasks to deliver a quality service to customers or internal colleagues in line with agreed service standards. May be required to provide coaching and support to less experienced colleagues
Do you have these key account abilities:
- Carry out more complex clerical/technical support tasks where answers are readily available but some judgement may be required, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures
- Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate
- Act as a source of expertise to junior/less experienced colleagues providing coaching and support where necessary and identifying more formal training where appropriate
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- When required support line management with implementation of changes in own work area
- Demonstrate core values & behaviours as an active team member
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a weekly to monthly time frame
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, apply now!