Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant for our fantastic client based near Derby City Centre. This is a temporary position to start ASAP, and is on-going for 6 months with the views to then be extended further, or possibility to be taken on permanently.
7:30am - 4:30pm or 8:00am - 5:00pm
Located just outside of Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby. There are also bus stops near the site, so is easily commutable from the Derby City Centre area.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to join a great expanding company on a long term basis, with the opportunity for a permanent opportunity. Free on-site parking is available, along side a canteen and other on-site facilities.
Duties to include:
- Data entry
- Investigating data
- Providing and submitting accurate information to clients and suppliers
- Responding and dealing with enquiries
- General administrative duties as required
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Strong skills with MS packages including Word and Excel
- Previous experience with SAP is preferred but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT Skills with the MS Packages
- Well organised and reliable