We are looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to work within our small friendly team. The role will include offering administrative support to key members of the business to ensure the smooth operation of our office and to complete outbound telesales calls to prospective customers as and when required. Good communication skills and a positive friendly ‘can do’ approach will be essential.
Typical responsibilities of the job will include:
- Answering calls, taking messages and transferring calls as appropriate.
- Handling correspondence and typing customer quotations in accordance with company procedure.
- Ensuring that our databases are accurate and kept up to date.
- Liaising with clients and organisations.
- Co-ordinating mailshots.
- Ensuring the maintenance of paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence and other material.
- Lead generation using a database to contact potential or existing customers by telephone to generate sales appointments.
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Outlook.
- Ability to prioritise work load and multi task.
- Strong organisational skills and a good attention to detail.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Flexibility, the ability to be proactive and to use your own initiative as and when required.
- Previous administrative / and / or outbound calling experience would be an advantage but full training will be provided.
If you are interested then please contact kevin.pocock @bluearrow.co.uk or call 01189 589 962