At Air Products we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 70 years. With our atmospheric, process and specialty gases, performance materials, equipment and technologies, we supply innovative solutions to energy, environmental and emerging markets around the world.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager, based in Aberdeen, to join our highly successful Industrial Gases team in the UK Offshore Region. You will be responsible for the retention, growth and profitability of our existing customer portfolio within the territory (Aberdeen area).
As an Account Manager:
- You will drive customer retention with a strong focus on gaining long term dedication from existing customers with the Offshore & Oil & Gas sector
- You will provide support for new customers
- You will work in collaboration with our Internal Account Management team to act as a dedicated account management unit for the area
- You will Interact with all other elements of our commercial team, customer engagement, engineering and credit control teams
- You will participate in portfolio management reviews to plan and implement margin improvement activities
As an Account Manager, you will have:
- Previous experience of Account Management or filed sales using consultative and valuable techniques to support customer needs, grow and retain a profitable portfolio
- A good knowledge of the industrial gases and or the welding fabrication industry would be a major benefit
- Willingness to travel extensively within allocated area
- A full driver's licence
- Good PC Skills, especially MS Office package
We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. In return we offer a culture of respect, challenge and innovation - with excellent opportunities for growth and development. If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care, accomplish and thrive at Air Products.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status."