Account Manager – Personnel Today Jobs/ The RAD Awards
Hours: Full time. Would consider part time for the right candidate
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
The HR and Recruitment division of DVV is looking for an experienced account manager to work across Personnel Today Jobs, the Personnel Today Awards and The Rad Awards. Personnel Today Jobs is the marketing leading HR jobsite. The Rads is the largest, most prestigious awards ceremony for the recruitment advertising industry. You will be working on our established recruitment accounts on Personnel Today and sell sponsorship and other opportunities on The Rads and The Personnel Today Awards. The successful candidate will be a motivated, hardworking individual who can excel at developing new and existing customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will have face to face media sales experience selling on larger accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an established team with a variety of products. We offer a generous uncapped bonus scheme along with various individual and team incentives. Will consider part time/ flexible working.
The HR and Recruitment team is a great place to work. As a department, we have a vast portfolio covering display, classified, e-Newsletters, online, recruitment, Awards and events. We have lots of fun as a department and have just completed a team Touch Mudder event! If you’re ready for your next challenge please get in touch.
- Sell recruitment advertising solutions to an established client base (HR recruitment consultancies) and deliver against your sales targets
- Sell sponsorship to your client base on the two events we run: Personnel Today Awards and The Rads
- Identify growth areas and opportunities for our advertisers
- Negotiate volume advertising agreements effectively with clients following agreed guidelines
- Build relationships with key decision makers
- Create innovative ways to build business from existing customers and the market
- Support customer strategy and drive this from your customer base
- Provide client and competitor information and intelligence to Sales Manager and other team members
- Liaise effectively with all internal departments (Customer Accounts/Production/Editorial/Marketing and any other appropriate areas)
- Support out social media presence
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Proven track record in a face to face media sales environment
- Results driven while still putting the customer first.
- A keen appetite to proactively chase and win new business
- Flexible and able to perform well under pressure
- Ability to build effective commercial relationships with new and existing clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Results focused
- Good time management
About DVV Media International
DVV are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Based in Sutton (only 25mins from central London.)
DVV General Benefits Package:
- 28 Days Holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Competitive bonus scheme and ad hoc sales incentives
Please check out our websites for more information: