Housekeeping Assistant-Central Southampton -Monday to Friday-25 Hours per week -£8.35 p/h
A housekeeper is required for a large residence unit in Southampton. It is part of a national group so there is plenty of scope for career progression. The successful candidate will have experience in similar role and will work Monday to Friday from 10am to 3.30pm.
Key Responsibilities & Activities:
- Clean external stairwells and any communal areas such as lift, laundry areas, gyms, corridors, reception, office, staff kitchen & restrooms to the standards required by company
- Clean show flats & guest rooms
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards
- Responsible for all cleaning materials and products issued by company
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Experience in Housekeeping
- Knowledge of cleaning products and methods
- An eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary of £8.35 p/h
- Career progression throughout the company
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.