We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join the team at a prestigious B&I site in Thatcham.
You will look after lots of hungry people, contributing to the efficient running of the kitchen.
Responsible for producing a variety of dishes for the restaurant and meeting room areas to the highest standard, whilst ensuring the kitchen runs smoothly, safely and hygienically.
- The Role: Chef de Partie
- The Salary: £25,000
- The Days: 5/7 with alternative weekends
- The Hours: Monday to Friday Shifts 7am to 3pm OR 11am to 7pm. Saturday & Sunday 7am to 3pm
- Working together with the team
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
- Quality driven.
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail.
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends.
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment.
- You will have Qualified to NVQ level 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.