Location: Andover Business Park, Hampshire
Pay Rate: £7.78 increasing to £11.50 p/h after 12 weeks
Contract Term: Temporary (Temp to Perm opportunities)
Working Times: 37.5 hours per week
You must be available to work any 5 days out of 7
- Fully paid on-site training
- Fully paid one day course and test to gain Low Level Order Picker (LLOP) license
- Weekly pay
- Overtime paid for all hours worked beyond 37.5 hours
- Subsidised canteen
- Secure car park and bike storage on-site
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
Will this role suit me?
You don’t need any previous experience, just a good level of conversational English and the ability to focus under pressure within strict Health and Safety guidelines will help you succeed. You’ll be part of a company that supports British farmers as well as local producers of the developing world who have long-standing commitments to Fairtrade.
As the nearest public transport to Andover Business Park is a bus stop about 1 mile away, this role would suit you if you have your own transportation. Full secure car park and an on-site bike storage are available to all staff. If driving, we are just off the A303 with great links to Andover / Salisbury/ Basingstoke / Southampton and Winchester. For those without transportation means, lift shares are encouraged on-site and available on rotas.
- Work in a temperature controlled environment
- Pick items using a voice activated pick system
- Operate LLOP (if required)
- Personally maintain and support wider team to ensure high standards of housekeeping and Health & Safety is conducted at all times
- Achieve pick rate targets set for the team??
- Contribute to performance and productivity targets set for staff
- Remain focused under pressure in a time-sensitive environment
Please apply for a chat regarding the positions