£22000 - £23000 per annum
Blue Arrow Guildford Perms
5 months ago
Golf club near Horsham, West Sussex
2nd Chef/Sous Chef needed for a Golf & Country Club located just outside Crawley/Horsham.
They cater for their members and guests on golfing breaks, but also do weddings and have a luxurious health spa. It’s a very unique club that has a diverse and has a distinctive feel to it. All their food is fresh, and they have an ambitious kitchen team who change their menus every 3-4 months.
Shift patterns would be straight at the moment are simply 7am – 4pm, but once their wedding service is up and running then there will be a chance for more functions catering.
You’ll also gain experience running small cover shifts with 1 other chef in the Head Chefs absence, which will help progress you to the next level.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a 2nd Chef – Horsham
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To assist the head chef with food preparations
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy
- Work on your stations to the highest standard
- Learn from the Head Chef
What You Need To Be a Successful 2nd Chef – Horsham
- Experience as a chef de partie in a fresh food establishment
- Previous experience in a gastro pub or fresh food kitchen
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- A great team member who can take this operation forward
The Reward/Benefits – 2nd Chef – Horsham
- Salary of £22k but there is flexiblity
- Chance to join a brilliant establishment
- Straight shifts
- Full use of the company facilities
- 30% off for family members
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 2 days off per week
- 4 weeks holiday
- Free parking
- Chef whites provided
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.