Multi Drop / Service Delivery Driver
Cannon Hygiene – Exeter EX2
Salary: £15,808.00 pa (equivalent of £7.60 per hour)
Cannon Hygiene, is one of the UK market leaders providing washroom and waste services.
We are seeking new members to join our service team who enjoy working on their own; as part of a team and are passionate about providing great customer service
To see what a typical day of one of our driver looks like, click on the link below:
(you may need to copy and paste this link into your browser)
Starting the day from home you will:
· Look great in the uniform that we provide, be ready to help and service your customers
· Complete your daily vehicle checks and set off early to beat the traffic
On the road you will:
· Drive your van safely, legally and with consideration to other road users
· Make sure your load is safe and secure
When you arrive at your customers you will:
· Locate, service and exchange Cannon Hygiene products within the customer’s premises
· Be friendly and professional and help the customer with any service problems
· Ensure your customer is satisfied before asking them to sign your PDA
At the end of the day, when your run is complete:
· It’s back to the depot to unload and reload for tomorrow.
· Discuss your day with your Service Coordinator and make sure you are ready for tomorrow’s work
What do you need?
· Full Driving licence, no more than 3 penalty points
· Experience in driving a 3.5t van
· Be presentable with good verbal and written skills
· Ability to manage a multi drop run.
· A commitment to providing excellent customer service.
· ADR licence would be an advantage but not essential (full training will be given)
· Ability to pass a DBS check
What can you expect in return:
· The opportunity to be part of fantastic team
· Opportunity for career development
· Normal working week – 40 Hours over 5 days Monday to Friday
· Early starts and some flexibility in hours of work
· Full Training provided
· 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
· Use your vehicle to travel to and from work – no additional travel costs
· Full uniform
· Other Company Benefits including pension and discount schemes