Cannon Hygiene UK
Field Service Engineer
Cannon Hygiene provides a range of services designed to support business and facilities with washroom supplies, equipment and services. The Business works hard to ensure that washroom standards are the highest they can possibly be. Offering national coverage for any type of business operation, Cannon Hygiene continues to develop new services and products to meet today's hygiene demands.
The Company has an immediate opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join our Technical team based in the North-West London area.
As a Field Service Engineer for this ever expanding Business you will be responsible for:
· Installation, Removal, Repair & service of our extensive range of Washroom Products.
· Obtaining customers signatures on completion of task in line with company procedures and electronically transmit to the Engineer Support Team.
· Completing all company paperwork and documentation accurately and neatly, ensuring it is returned to the National Engineer Supervisor as requested.
· Complying with the duties of company commercial vehicle drivers.
· Assuming the role of ambassador for the company, remaining courteous, efficient and of smart appearance at all times. Following all customer requests to adhering to customer’s site rules.
· Abiding with Cannon Hygiene policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate a sound geographical knowledge of London. You will have strong communication skills, a 'can do' attitude and be customer focused at all times.
The candidate would also need to be flexible with working times and be able to work away from home on occasions.
Previous electrical experience and basic plumbing skills in Field Service is desirable. Full training will be provided for the successful applicant.
You must hold UK compliant Driving License. A company vehicle, tools, uniform and 5 weeks holiday per annum will be provided for this position