A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced Team Leader to join one of our Extra Care Schemes located in Liverpool.
If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, enjoy the responsibility of supervising a team and take pride in building relationships with your care assistants to gain their commitment and reliability then this role is for you!
This is a great chance to be part of City and County Healthcare - one of the UK’s most exciting businesses within Domiciliary Care, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care.
As a Team Leader your role will include the following duties:
· Assist the Scheme Manager in the efficient running of the service
· Organise daily plans and rotas
· Lead by example, demonstrating commitment to work and quality provision of care
· Manage the office in the absence of the Scheme Manager
· Investigate any complaints or allegations from staff members or clients
· Ensure that the rotas are organised and sufficiently well planned
· Work with the recruitment teams to ensure a strong pipeline of carers are being registered
· Plan and allocate care assignments to appropriate care workers, with due regard for the particular needs of the individual and the skills and attributes of the worker
· Liaise as necessary with partner professionals and organisations (e.g. social workers, GPS, nurses) in respect of developing and delivering holistic, person-centred packages of care
· Take part in the On Call out of hours’ service as required
This is a full time permanent position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided.
If this position could be of interest to you, please send a CV of interest and our Internal Recruitment team will be in touch.